Hello, Lambda Pi Eta members!
Our Lambda Pi Eta Induction Ceremony and Graduation Banquet is just around the corner! This event is Friday, June 12 at 7 p.m. off campus at Almansor Court.
- the induction ceremony of nationally recognized members
- the handing out of certificates and pins to our honorary members
- our nationally recognized graduating senior members receiving their honors cords
- thanking our dedicated LPE members and our outgoing executive board
- recognizing our committee members of Student Success, Marketing and Event Planning
- introducing the new executive board for the 2015-2016 year
- highlighting our chapter events and activities such as community service, workshops and meetings with a video produced by some of our LPE members
Since our event is taking place at a nice setting, we’re recommending business/semi-formal wear for the night. For men: a collared shirt, slacks and formal shoe wear (you are welcome to wear a coat and/or tie if you’d like). For women: semi-formal dresses or a blouse with a skirt/pair of pants or a pantsuit and shoes.
- You can purchase your tickets on our new online store and pay with a debit/credit card, and pick up your tickets at the LPE Office (USU 201F in the Student Orgs and Clubs Office)
- You can purchase and pick up your tickets at the LPE Office. Payments can be made with debit/credit cards, checks (made out to Lambda Pi Eta) or cash.
President Selene Aguirre, Vice President Imelda Ramirez or Treasurer Courtney Bassler are the people to seek to purchase and collect your tickets. Don’t forget, the deadline for ticket sales is Friday, June 5. You can find one of us in the LPE Office (USU 201F) on:
- Monday – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday – 10 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- Wednesday – 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday – 11:45 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday – 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (or appointment with Selene)
If you have any questions regarding the Induction Ceremony and Graduation Banquet, please contact our board members individually or email the chapter.